This Site, www.huggies.co.in is owned, operated and maintained by KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION or its affiliates, which includes Kimberly-Clark India Private Limited ("Kimberly-Clark") and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. Your access to and use of this Site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions contained in this document ("Terms and Conditions"). By accessing and browsing the Site you accept, without qualification or limitation, these Terms and Conditions.
All copyright in any information, text, materials, graphics and software ("Content") on this Site is owned by Kimberly-Clark. The Content is protected by both India and International copyright laws.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of Kimberly-Clark.
Restrictions on Use
This Site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use (except as permitted in the 'Promoting your business' section). You may: (1) print copies of the Content for your personal use only; (2) store the files on your own computer for your personal use only; (3) reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents; and (4) if you are an Internet Service Provider, supply the Content to your subscribers.
You must not: (1) copy, modify, republish, transmit or distribute the Content in any form unless you receive prior written authorization from Kimberly-Clark; or (2) use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Kimberly-Clark or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings among members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark's employees.
Should you become employed with Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this Site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract. Further, the representations made do not constitute guarantees or obligations on the part of Kimberly-Clark.
Huggies Club Program
This program is designed for members who have registered with Huggies Club. The objective of this program is to help members get information related to pregnancy, baby care and parenting. All communications sent to members are for information sharing purpose only and it does not endorse or support any posted thoughts or opinions or guarantee the accuracy of any of the information or facts.
Messages sent via the private message area are intended for the recipient only. They are not to be copied into the public areas or any other forums. However, they may be passed on to Kimberly-Clark or the moderator for review. Kimberly-Clark reserves the right to move and lock threads and generally manage the structure of the information on the Huggies Club program as it sees fit.
Members are not allowed to request information that will be used for the purpose of research, academic study or publication without first seeking the permission of the site administrators.
In respect of data, text, emails, files, names, likenesses, logos, artwork, graphics, images, video, audio, HTML or other web design code, image maps, software applications and other content or material uploaded, sent or communicated by you or on your behalf to the Site or the Forum ("User-Generated Content"), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
(1) the suitability, installation, configuration, uploading, downloading, use, operation, communication, accuracy and legality of the User-Generated Content, and that Kimberly-Clark does not monitor, install, configure, download, review, authorize, edit or alter User-Generated Content; and
(2) the backup of the User-Generated Content and any other date or files, unless otherwise expressly agreed by Kimberly-Clark.
You authorize and license Kimberly-Clark to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform and display the User-Generated Content for the purposes of providing the Forum, Site and any associated services to you.
You warrant that the User-Generated Content and your use of the User-Generated Content in the Forum:
(1) complies with all applicable laws;
(2) is not obscene, indecent, unsuitable for minors, excessively violent, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or defamatory;
(3) does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any entity or person;
(4) does not include pornography, nudity, adult sexual content or any sex-related merchandising;
(5) is not damaging to Kimberly-Clark's servers or any other servers on the internet;
(6) does not contain any promotional material or advertising for commercial purposes or personal financial gain (except as permitted in the 'Promote Your Business' forum); and
(7) does not advertise used goods or seek to purchase used goods from other Members; and
(8) does not include material or resources relating to hacking/phreaking, viruses, anarchy, or that promote or participate in willful harm to Internet sites or providers.
Kimberly-Clark may without notice to you remove, amend, alter or deny access to any User-Generated Content or Content in its sole discretion if:
(1) it is required to do so by any applicable law or order or judgment of a Court or tribunal of fact or law or other competent body (including any "take down notice"); or
(2) in Kimberly-Clark's opinion any such User-Generated Content is obscene, offensive, indecent, excessively violent, illegal, misleading or defamatory, or otherwise unacceptable, undesirable or objectionable (including if it contains information about brands or alternative product systems which are in competition with Kimberly-Clark or Kimberly-Clark products).
- To avail the free sample of Bubble Wala Huggies, customer needs to register online on the website and make the sample request.
- Sample request once given cannot be cancelled, withdrawn, returned or changed.
- K-C shall not be liable for any claims with regards to samples, its use, or any loss or damage during transit.
- Only one sample is allowed per person as per the availability - Size XS 24.
- K-C reserves the right to change, amend, withdraw the offer anytime without giving any prior information
- Samples would be delivered within 6 weeks, subject to availability.
- K-C assumes no responsibility to redeliver the samples, if the customer fails to collect it at the time of delivery.
- Additional Terms & conditions as mentioned on the website are applicable.
The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified health professionals. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the site, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. Always check for relevant credentials when sourcing fitness and health professionals.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Kimberly-Clark makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content. all terms, conditions and warranties express or implied by custom, law or statute in any way relating to access to, or non-access to, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the contents hereof are hereby excluded Kimberly-Clark does not warrant expressly or impliedly that your access to the site (or any site linked in any way to this site) will be uninterrupted or error free. Kimberly-Clark does not warrant expressly or impliedly that any defects will be corrected or that the site (or any site linked in any way to this site) or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
Kimberly-Clark and/ or its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this Site or your use of, or reliance upon, this Site or the Content hereof. In addition, Kimberly-Clark has no duty to update this Site or the Content hereof and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any failure to update such information.
Kimberly-Clark disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third-party site are provided for convenience only. Kimberly-Clark is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third-party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Kimberly-Clark endorses the site, or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products and services offered there is at your own risk.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Any disputes relating to the Content or otherwise relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai.
Kimberly-Clark may at any time in its absolute discretion revise this Legal Statement including any or all of the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Site after any revisions are made you are bound by such revisions.
Kimberly-Clark, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to monitor and remove postings and discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kimberly-Clark relating to the subject matter herein.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.