Join Huggies now to receive week by week pregnancy newsletters.
Back to Planning a Baby Shower
Baby shower gift ideas
2 min |
Celebrate an exciting arrival with baby shower gifts that new parents and baby will love. Here is a gift guide that is sure to make them happy.
- Gift them diapers: It might seem obvious but diapers are one of the best newborn gifts. It is a practical gift and is sure to be appreciated in the first year!
- Make a Diaper Cake: Get a bit creative and gift a new mommy a diaper cake. Tip: It can also be a used as a table centerpiece for the baby shower.
- Gift a Diaper Bouquet
- Baby Shower Gift Basket - To help the new mom keep the baby’s skin soft and healthy, create a baby gift basket with different types of baby products such as baby cream, powder, wipes, diapers and baby massage oil.
- Baby Albums - Babies really do grow up so fast! Gift a baby album, the perfect way to cherish special moments. The parents can fill it with all of the important milestones and beautiful memories that will keep them happy for long.
- Classic Baby Books - If you are on a look out for gender neutral gift - classic baby books can be a special gift item for the baby and the new parents as they’ll be helpful during bedtime as the baby grows up.
- Toys and decorations: Soft toys, linen and wall hangings can make lovely gifts.Do be careful that the gift is not going to have small parts or be unsafe around a small child.
- Mommy Survival Kit - You can get creative and add some of your favorite little things to a jar or box and viola! an awesome baby shower gift is ready. Things you could add are: chocolate, nail polish, wet wipes, lip balm, mints, baby shopping gift card and a personalised note.
- Thank You Cards - If you want to add a special gift that she can use, give her a basket of thank you cards and stamps which she can use to thank all of her guests for their thoughtful gifts!