A shower isn’t complete without a few fun baby-related games, so you should be ready with prizes. Take a look at our list of the best baby-shower prizes and get inspired.
- Give out plant seeds to your guests. Ask them to plant these when they receive news that the baby has been born.
- Candy in a bottle - Find a clear baby bottle and fill it with candies.
- Gift box of coffee and tea. You can buy a ready-made box of gourmet teas and coffees or make one yourself.
- Gift plants - A guest who takes home a plant will remember the baby shower every time they water it.
- Gift some unique, delicious-smelling candles. Dress it up by attaching some pretty mesh fabric, confetti, and a bow to the outside.
- Hand lotion, bath bombs, soap and body wash are always gratefully received.
- A gift card from a department store or salon.
- Mesh bags containing potpourri. You could make these up at the baby shower and get everyone to take their own creations home.
- Gift note cards or better yet, make your own. Bundle up some shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and wrap them in cellophane. Attach a tag saying “Thanks for your gift at my baby shower, now it’s your turn to have a shower on me”.
- Bake some cookies or cake before the baby shower. Wrap them up individually and include a little handwritten tag thanking the person for coming.
- Sugared almonds – maintain the blue, pink and white and wrap them up in tulle and ribbons.
Always remember - the most creative ideas work best!